When I first started using oils to remove my make-up, I was so pleased to have found a one simple step that would wash away most of my daily maquillage. I am pretty lazy when it comes to skincare and moisturising. Although I have indeed improved so much over time, as I've come to realise how much of a difference it makes to your skin when you have a skincare routine in place. 

That said, not long ago while having a browse through the Space NK store - as you do - the lovely girl suggested the Eve Lom balm cleanser for some of my skin concerns and here we are now. 

At first I was a little septic about the texture of this balm; feels so buttery and grease (its a balm, hence the texture) but it was the first time I was using a product like this. I obediently followed all the instructions: warm up the balm in your fingers, apply to your face in circular motions, use a hot muslin cloth to remove it; however, apply the cloth to your face for about 5 seconds and repeat 3 times before you actively removed any left residues with it. 

I must say, I always thought the whole muslin cloth was such a big effort. Water was fine for me, until I tried this. This balm not only has done wonders for my skin but also makes it so easy and quick to remove all your make-up. And the fact that you use a muslin cloth along with this, there are no dangers of getting product and water all over your hair while you washing your face. 

I always use my toner after using the Eve Lom balm cleanser and my cotton pad is always pretty white. My skin feels so clean, fresh and brighter without stripping it one bit; my whole complexion has improved and it also seems to be less prone to blemishes lately. Worth to mention that the plant oils are definitely a must in this product as I have oily skin and the last thing I would want to do is using incorrect oils and just making it even more oily. 

I am so in love with product and just wonder why took me so long to get into this. The Eve Lom balm cleanser has definitely changed my life in the sense that I no longer skip this step of my skincare and therefore the results are visible. 

Have you ever tried any Eve Lom products? What would you recommend?

Post a Comment